Monday, May 09, 2005

It never rains but it pours

I wish I could've also titled this "Azn Fetish", but since he's also Azn, I guess that doesn't work...so what the hell do I call it? Pedophile? You be the judges...

Context: at work...had to go down to tech support and get my laptop configured for wireless, which, by the way, STILL isn't working. the techie guy down there had already had to help me with other problems, so apparently I was already getting infamous with the TSS group. So he fixes my hub, and I get back to my desk - and no sooner do I get back to my desk than he starts instant messengering me [these are actual quotes of his messages, I did not alter them except as noted in brackets]:


Techie - So are there any other computer problems?:P
Me - well actually....i wasn't able to access external internet when i came back to my desk, then i figured out the proxy was unchecked, so i fixed it, MYSELF :P
Techie - oh ya the proxy
Techie - oops:P~
Techie - psssh
Techie - so how long have you actually been with [The Firm] Miss Woesie R

[ed note - one of the problems he had to help me with was this mysterious "R" middle name...]

Techie - :P
Me - in total....over 6 years i think....
Techie - WOW
Me - yeah - was way too long, much longer than i thought it'd be
Techie - well now longer than ever muhahahahaha!
Techie - :P
Me - yes, exactly...boomerang
Techie - haha i thought u were like 23-24... but seeing how u been here 6yrs, there goes that theory:P
Me - yeah, unless i'm a child genius, which i'm not
Techie - of course not, that's why we stuck the "R" in your middle initial, and you said everyone figured it out:P hehe

[ed note - I had told him that JCL figgered the "R" = retard]

Me - right
Techie - lol
Techie - ya ML calls you the lil mouse that roared
Techie - and i was thinking, hrmmm if you try to pronounce Woesie in chinese... you can sorta make it out to say "low shue" as in mice heh...


I had to cut it off there...ridiculous! He wasn't particularly fobby when I was talking to him, but where the hell did he come up with this "low shue" crap? BLOCK USER, BLOCK USER....

Girls, be careful of instant messengering and tech support....they don't mix!

No comments: