Problem solved! I stayed late at the office today, for the first time since I've been back, and ended up eating dinner with a certain TCE mgr - you know, guy who AKT swears she wasn't admiring during UFE prep ("it was LT! LT! LT!") So we went to Marche, got our food & brought it back to the Firm's caf - and who should see us as we're stepping off the elevator but Techie Guy! I almost didn't recognize him, but we exchanged "hi's" and then TCE mgr and I went to the caf.
SCORE! Do you think he thinks he's my bf??
Wait - does that mean I won't get technical support anymore????
On a totally unrelated note...
As much as I'm pissed at Bell Mobility, I succumb to the inevitability of poor customer service and have chosen the devil I know vs. the one I don't. They're both devils, so better to go with the one that lets me keep my phone number. Right? No more agonizing!
Sigh..."once I was the king of spain...."
Thursday, May 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment