Random # 1:
Why am I blogging? Like anything I have to say or think is really interesting to people anyway. Isn't blogging really just an arrogant presumption on the part of the blogger that not only do I have something worth saying, but that millions of other people out there, not to mention my friends, also want to listen to me?
Random #2:
Besides which, blogging is HARD. Do you know how long it took me to set up the template?? I feel like I've earned an honourary CS degree from Waterloo. As I stand on the podium to accept my diploma, I say my little speech - "Thanks to JCL and J, without whom this computer would surely be mashed against the wall in a fit of blogging frustration." For those of you now unwillingly subjected to my blogging - blame them.
Random #3:
ALADDIN IS COMING OUT ON DVD!!!!!! Save the date - October 5!!!!! This eclipses my earlier excitement over the Star Wars DVD release. Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! "A whole new world...."
Random #4:
Will my Europe trip blog EVER be completed now that I've started this one?! I think we all know the answer to that...but I'll keep trying...
Random #5:
I guess now I'll have to learn online/offline etiquette from GY!!!
Saturday, August 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment