Sunday, August 10, 2008

Addicted

OK - first of all, how scary is it that after not posting for like a year, Schmassion sees my new post right away? Am I being stalked? :P Kidding...glad someone's checking.

Anyhow - ever since 8-8-08, I've been addicted to HD Olympics. The worst part is because of the time difference, there's basically Olympics on 24-7. I'm taking a page out of a friend's books and starting to PVR all the programs and fast forwarding through them in our time zone. It's weird, I stopped being interested in the Olympics over the last 10 years or so but this time I'm really getting into it. Maybe cause it's in China and it seems like everyone I know is also into it. It's funny to listen to all the CBCs (and our parents) talk about the Beijing Olympics with such Chinese pride. I think they actually have more pride about the Olympics being in China than if they were in Canada.

I'm being suckered into it too. I kinda want to buy a Canada Olympic shirt. But the one I want doesn't come in kids size! Grrr.

4 comments:

DragonX said...

Ah, you don't know about RSS feeds. Use Google Reader and add your friends blogs, then you just have to check the Google Reader page and it shows you everyone who actualyl updated. No stalking required!

Speaking of which that schmassion blog doesn't get updated too often these days.

Rose Petal said...

Ohhhh...how do I get RSS feeds? Where is Google Reader? I'm such an amateur...

DragonX said...

go to http://reader.google.com

It's pretty self explanatory.

I guess I should stick my typing fingers in my mouth as well.

Anonymous said...

What's an RSS feed? I clicked through when you commented on mine. DUHHHH... I'm a techtard...

I'm too busy not having a life than to blog about it.